Tuesday, March 3, 2015

So still not sure what

Let's see, what have I been up to my first week unemployed? I have exercised, once, but who's counting? I have managed to sleep in later than 6 am a few mornings, I cleaned my wood blinds using a method I saw on Pinterest, obviously since I no longer can think on my own, I have had lunch with my cute girl who also likes Pho and shopped for a few things for her place, NOT had to drive in a few winter storms cause I didn't have to, and figured out what Gunner does all day.

He's hard to keep up with. 
Then today, while looking at my kitchen, I thought it would be a good idea to reorganize my cabinets. Who ever thought that was a good idea? I am now in a vortex of shifting stuff from one cabinet to another then another and it still makes no sense. Someone help me please. More snow expected tomorrow so I can spend another day cooped up inside, with no daylight, wilting from winter, so maybe I will figure a way out of the mess I started today. Anyone reading this that feels the need to tell me it is still winter in March clearly has not lived in Central PA where by this time of year daffodils are usually blooming and forsythia are ready to burst. I am guessing this person might be sitting comfortably somewhere more south of where I am but I am just guessing. I am sure when my vitamin D levels go up I will be more tolerant of those comments.  I'm fine really. Don't send help yet.

2 comments:

pammycakes said...

I could send help!!!! John can help with the high cupboards!!! Lol..... We will be in the south soon eating lavender cookies and shopping at flea markets!!!!

Justine said...

I haven't worked for almost 8 years....haven't exercised too much, haven't organized too much and I have also discovered what my animals do all day!! I still get up between 2am and 6am! Wouldn't trade it for anything. Enjoy.